High PR social bookmarking sites play an important role in SEO today. By social bookmarking, we can introduce our website and blog to various relevant categories to get good backlinks, along with a little traffic. Yes, a little traffic if you don’t know how to do bookmarking in a proper way. We will discuss how to do proper bookmarking in this article.
What is social bookmarking?
Social bookmarking is the technique to get good backlinks, huge traffic along with branding, promotion and indexing privileges. If you are an SEO or digital marketing guy, you must know about it.
Why use social bookmarking sites?
In my previous blog post, I had discussed about On Page SEO Checklist. Once you finish your on page optimization, your next step should be taking care of off page optimization. In this, you can start with social bookmarking. You should begin with submitting blog posts / web pages to social bookmarking websites as it has so many benefits.
- Bookmarking is the fastest way to index your website or blog post in search engines- Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Top social bookmarking sites have high PR. If you have backing from them, you will get quality backlinks.
- Social bookmarking websites’ submission helps to generate new relevant traffic.
- By submitting on social bookmarking sites, your blog post can go viral.
- It will improve your domain authority.
- It will reduce the bounce rate.
- It will help in blog categorization.
Address – Sector – 19, Rohini, delhi – 85
Ph – 7289088066